1) Better Fruit setting was noted in Tomato, Pepper, Chilies, Cotton, Pear,Apple&
2) Better & Bumper vegetative growth was found in all Crops.
3) Greater development of hypogenous systems was Found in Rice, Cotton, Wheat & Barley.
4) Improves fruit quality (color, luster,sweetness size & Brightness) found in Grapes, Tomato, Melon, Strawberry, Cucurbit, Apple, Pear & Peach.
5) Increase in sugar content (brix) was noted on Grape, Mango, Watermelon & Plum.
6) In all crops increased resistance to adverse climatic Condition was noted.
7) Early flowering was seen on Tomato, Chilies, black Pepper, Brinjal & Chick pea.
8) Early ripening & early harvest can be achieved by Spraying in Tomato, Watermelon, Strawberry, Pepper & Wheat.
9) Significantly increase in number of flowers & fruits.
10) It reduces the flower & fruit drop substantially. It also reduces the yellowing & ageing process.
11) Alternate bearing crops can be benefited such as Apricot, Plum & Mango.